Friday, September 24, 2010

week 3 picks

Again I would like to say do not go to a bookie because of my picks.

     Browns(0-2) vs. Ravens(1-1) To me this should be a gimme game for the Ravens after playing two tough teams. I think Flacco and Boldin should finally get on the same page.

    Bengals (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2) All I have to say is the Panthers are starting a rookie Quarter back look for the Bengals to blitz Clausen early and often

   Steelers(2-0) vs Tampa Bay(2-0) Steerlers are playing great defense comparable to the steel  curtain defense of the 70's. Tampa Bay on the the other hand played the Panthers and Browns.
 
   Titans(1-1) vs. Giants(1-1) After seeing Peyton dissect the G-Men secondary last Sunday . They went back to the drawing board and got their stuff together.

   Redskins (1-1) vs  Rams (0-2) McNabb is looking real good.

   Eagles(1-1) vs Jaguars(1-1)  Vick is hot right Andy made the right move for once.

  Falcons(1-1) vs Saints (2-0) Even though i fell the Saints were outplayed last Monday they will get it together against a divisional foe.
 
   Bills(0-2) vs Patriots (1-1) Pats will bounce back (sorry Professor hope picking against the Bills don't affect my grade. lol)

   Loins(0-2) vs Vikings(0-2) Vikings are too good of a team to go 0-3 AP all Day

   49'ers(0-2) vs Chiefs (2-0) Chiefs are not that good. Yes I know the beat the Chargers. San Fran shoulda beat the Saints but they beat theirselves.

   Chargers(1-1) vs Seahawks (1-1) No real good reason except my wife help me pick that one

   Colts(1-1) vs Broncos(1-1) Number 18
  
    Raiders(1-1) vs Cardinals(1-1) I don't think Kurt Warner is coming back this Sunday.
 
   Jets(1-1) vs Dolphins (2-0) Marshall is not going to Revis Island.

   Dallas Cowboys (0-2) vs Texans( 2-0) Wade needs to be fired. Jerry plz find Cowher  Plz

Game Of the Week

   Packers(2-0) vs Bears(2-0) Aaron Rogers is making the Packers fans say Brett Who?  The Packers defense will confuse Cutler and force him into to many bad throws  My Picks Green Bay by 10.

Enjoy the games and let me know how i did on my picks and what you think of my picks

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the notion that Wase Phillips needs to be let go. What is going on with my team?!?!?!? If we do win tomorrow, it will be a miracle.

    I look forward to comparing your picks to the actual results. I must commend the write up and the outline of reasons for each pick! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are some picks for u on 10/3 games:
    falcons over the niners
    jet over bills
    bengals over browns
    packers over lions
    titans over broncos
    seahawks over rams
    saints over panthers
    steelers over ravens
    colts over jaguars
    texans over raiders
    chargers over cardinals
    EAGLES over redskins
    bears over giants
    dolphins over patriots

    ReplyDelete