Definitely starting off real slow with my picks .
Winning Picks Bengals, Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Eagles, Colts, Vikings,
The Bears are playing great football but the Pack had 16 penalties last nights.
The Giants were simply outplayed. Eli had that gazed look in his eyes from his rookie season it might be a long season for Giants fans.
I'm not sure if the Chiefs are good or if the 49'ers just stink I'm go with the Chiefs being good.
I wanted Dallas to win just wasn't sure if they wanted to win.
The Saints should be looking for a kicker this week.
I think the Redskins were looking past the Rams to this weeks games against the Eagles.
It looks like the Raiders don't need Campbell. But their kicker did miss 3 kicks.
San Diego normally starts slow in September. And Leon Washington ran back 2 kick returns.
I shoud have went with my heart on the Jets Dolphins games I was looking for an upset.
But tuned in on Friday to see if my Week 4 picks will help me rebound.
surprise you p[cked the eagles
ReplyDelete