Friday, November 19, 2010

week 11 picks

Detroit(2-7) vs Dallas(2-7) The Cowboys look real good Sunday

Arizona(3-6) vs Kansas City(5-4) After being embarrassed last week the Chiefs will bounce back

Green Bay(6-3) vs Minnesota(3-6) Aaron Rodgers wants to go 2-2 vs Brett Farve

Baltimore(6-3) vs Carolina(1-8) Ravens are a better team. And the Panthers are starting a Qb that was a stay at home dad last week


Cleveland(3-6) vs Jacksonville(5-4) The Browns are playing good football

Oakland(5-4) vs Pittsburgh(6-3) After losing horribly to New England. The Steelers look to take it out on the Raiders

Buffalo(1-8) vs Cincinnati(2-7) The Bills won last week and that all i think they will get this year.

Washington(4-5) vs Tennessee(5-4) $78million to be 4-6 I hope the Redskins can get their money back

Houston(4-5) vs New York Jets(7-2) Andre Johnson vs Darrelle Revis

 Atlanta(7-2) vs St Louis( 4-5) The Falcons and the Rams renew an old rivalry

Tampa Bay(6-3) vs San Francisco(3-6)

Seattle(5-4) vs New Orleans(6-3) Saints are starting to play like champions

Denver(3-6) vs San Diego(4-5) The Chargers are looking to win their 3rd in a row

Games of the week
I could not decide which game will be better so I decide to have both as the game of the week 

Indianapolis(6-3) vs New England(7-2) To many injuries on the Colts team to deal Tom and the Patriots . How ever it ends it should definitely be one of the best games of the weekend


New York Giants(6-3) vs Philadelphia(6-3) I want to say that Vick is playing so well that they will dominate the Giants. But I feel that the Giants after losing to the Cowboys they will be determine to play a better game.

5 comments:

  1. the cowboys dont have tall enough defensive backs to hang with calvin johnson. And the giants aren't fast enough to play against michael vick. Especially when he's using his head to know when to pass or run. San fran will win. Tampa can't stop gore. I think seattle will surprise the saints. Only if they're consistent on offense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Eagles will get at the Giants. Vick has something to prove and I think he is doing a wonderful job at it. I can't really comment on any other division because u haven't been paying too much attention this season. Cowboys I think will get UT together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mike i like ur reason for liking Detroit they always pla the Cowboys tough. If Matt was playing i might of went with them . And they have that losing streak to think about.
    @ marjory shh no one ask u
    @ nelly I wanna go with the Eagles but my eagles tell me not to pick them because when i pick them they lose lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama does not agree with all your picks; Skins will win after the embarrassing loss last Monday night. AZ; Detroit; Colts; Seattle & Denver will win

    ReplyDelete