Saturday, October 23, 2010

Week 7

Buffalo(0-5) vs Baltimore( 4-2) coming off a close lost on the road. The Ravens will get it together at home against an inferior opponent.

San Francisco(1-5) vs Carolina(0-5) The Panthers will get there first win of the season.

Washington(3-3) vs Chicago(4-2)
Pittsburgh(4-1) vs Miami(3-2) The Steelers are playing great football

Philadelphia(4-2) vs Tennessee(4-2) I believe the Eagles will have a hard time controlling Chris Johnson

St. Louis(3-3) vs Tampa Bay(3-2) The Rams have been inconsistent

Cleveland(1-5) vs New Orleans(4-2) Since the the Saints are not blowing teams out this year they dont look the same

Jacksonville(3-3) vs Kansas City(3-2)

Arizona(3-2) vs Seattle(3-2) The Seahawks paly alot better at home

New England(4-1) vs San Deigo(2-4) The Patroits still have Tom Brady

Oakland(2-4) vs Denver(2-4)

NY Giants(4-2) vs Dallas(1-4) Dallas will have about 6 penaties and atleast one will cost them a touchdown


Game of the Week

Minnesota(2-3) vs  Green Bay(3-3)  This is Farves third time playing against his former team and he look great against them last year. He wll get this team going in the right direction.

3 comments:

  1. We shall see. I have not had a chance to really compare your picks to the actual results. The Cowboys are getting way too many penalties. This season is not as exciting for me. decent picks, though. It will get easier as the season goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been bout a game or two below .500 so far. But this week as of 442 on sunday I'm at 500 so I'm happy

    ReplyDelete